Become a Member
Applications closed Friday, March 24th, 2017.
We are able to accept agricultural vendors throughout the year, but all crafters, prepared food producers, and food court vendors will need to wait until applications open in February 2018. Please use the below form to either; receive an application if you’re an agricultural producer, or be put on the mailing list to receive notification when the applications open next year for all other categories. ______________________________________________________________________________________________
For your reference, please see the 2017 OFMA Membership & Stall Fees (Stall fees subject to change without notification).
Am I eligible?
- You produce what you sell. The sale of items grown or produced by anyone other than you, the vendor (as defined in our Handbooks), will not be permitted.
- You have thoroughly read our Association Bylaws, which govern the association and members.
- You have thoroughly read the Lansdowne Handbook and Satelite Markets Handbook which contain the rules and regulations you will be expected to adhere to.
- You reside in Canada and grow or produce your goods within 100km of the City of Ottawa.
- Please Note: The market does not offer vending spaces to businesses offering services (massage, consulting, etc.).