Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in joining the Ottawa Farmers’ Market Association.
Please review the documents below. They include our new 2019 Bylaws and Vendor Handbooks that each member will be expected to have reviewed. Once you have done so, please ensure that you are eligible as described below and then feel free to complete the form below to apply for membership at the OFM.
Membership applications will close Wednesday, March 20th, 2019.
Note: For the purpose of initial scheduling, no new refreshment vendors will be accepted to the Lansdowne markets as our allowed ratio of refreshment vendors is currently full.
For your reference, please see the 2019 OFMA Membership & Stall Fees (Stall fees subject to change without notification).
Am I eligible?
- You produce what you sell. The sale of items grown or produced by anyone other than you, the vendor (as defined in our Handbooks), will not be permitted.
- You have thoroughly read our Association Bylaws, which govern the association and members.
- You have thoroughly read the Lansdowne and Satellite Market Handbooks which contain the rules and regulations you will be expected to adhere to.
- You reside in Canada and grow or produce your goods within 100km of the City of Ottawa.
- Please Note: The market does not offer vending spaces to businesses offering services (massage, consulting, etc.).