The 2021 Outdoor Summer Market Season launches in Lansdowne Park’s Lansdowne Park on Sunday, May 2, with summer operating hours of 9:00 am – 3:00 pm every Sunday!
The Summer Market features 55+ artisans and farmers, who produce their edible goods and intricate crafts within a 100-km distance from the City of Ottawa. The market showcases the best of this region, with many agricultural, craft, baked goods, personal care products, and prepared food artisans in attendance. Each of our market vendors is committed to providing the freshest local products the season has to offer, including grocery staples such as fruits and vegetables, eggs, fresh bread, dairy, meat, marinades, and preserves!
Market staff have been working closely with public health officials to create protocols to help make our markets the safest source of fresh, local food possible while we strive to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Ottawa. We ask that customers please respect these measures as they are designed to give you the safest shopping experience possible.
These measures include:
- Mandatory outdoor mask use for all customers, staff, and vendors.
- No pets, only service animals.
- Limiting customer numbers within the market at any given time.
- Spacing out vendor stalls.
- Offering hand sanitizer throughout the market.
- Enforcing physical distancing measures within the market, and in areas where customers may wait.
- Sanitizing surfaces and tables frequently.
- No sampling of products.
- No seating areas.
- No musicians or buskers.
We ask that you please stay home if you are sick, or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
For the latest guidelines, recommendations and updates from Ottawa Public Health please click here.