The Westboro Market will be moving back to Byron Linear Park for the 2021 Summer Market Season! Located along a pathway between Golden Avenue and Byron Avenue, this producer-only farmers’ market will be following all COVID-19 safety protocols for the 2021 season.
Market staff have been working closely with public health officials to create protocols to help make our markets the safest source of fresh, local food possible while we strive to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Ottawa. We ask that customers please respect these measures as they are designed to give you the safest shopping experience possible.
These measures include:
- Mandatory outdoor mask use for all customers, staff, and vendors.
- Limiting customer numbers within the market at any given time.
- Spacing out vendor stalls.
- Offering hand sanitizer throughout the market.
- Enforcing physical distancing measures within the market, and in areas where customers may wait.
- Sanitizing surfaces and tables frequently.
- No sampling of products.
- No seating areas.
- No musicians or buskers.
We ask that you please stay home if you are sick, or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
For the latest guidelines, recommendations and updates from Ottawa Public Health please click here.