The Westboro Market will be moving back to Byron Linear Park for the 2021 Summer Market Season! Located along a pathway between Golden Avenue and Broadview Avenue, this producer-only farmers’ market will be following all COVID-19 safety protocols for the 2021 season.
Market staff have been working closely with public health officials to create protocols to help make our markets the safest source of fresh, local food possible while we strive to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Ottawa.
For the latest guidelines, recommendations and updates from Ottawa Public Health pleaseÂ click here.
These measures include:
- Mandatory masks for all customers, staff, and vendors.
- Limiting customer numbers within the market at any given time.
- Spacing out vendor stalls.
- Offering hand sanitizer throughout the market.
- Enforcing physical distancing measures within the market, and in areas where customers may wait.
- Sanitizing surfaces and tables frequently.
- No sampling of products.
- No seating areas.
- No pets, only service animals.
- No musicians or buskers.
We ask that customers please respect these measures as they are designed to give you the safest shopping experience possible. We can’t wait to see you all in May 2021!
We ask that you please:
- Stay home if you are sick, or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Shop one person per household, whenever possible.
- Leave your pets at home, only service animals are permitted.
- Maintain 2 meters distance between yourself and others at all times.