Market staff have been working closely with public health officials to create protocols to help make our markets the safest source of fresh, local food possible while we strive to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Ottawa. For the latest guidelines, recommendations and updates from Ottawa Public Health please click here. Prior to visiting the market, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 safety measures.
These measures include:
- Mandatory mask use within the market.
- No pets permitted inside the market, only service animals.
- Limiting customer numbers within the market at any given time.
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance and exit doors.
- All food is take-out only. No eating or drinking within the market.
- Sanitizing surfaces and tables frequently.
- No sampling of products.
- No seating areas, until further notice.
- Ample space between vendor stalls.
- No musicians or buskers.
We ask that customers please respect these measures as they are designed to give you the safest shopping experience possible.
We also ask that you please:
- Stay home if you are sick, or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Shop one person per household, whenever possible.
- Maintain 2 meters distance between yourself and others at all times.