Pets are permitted at both Outdoor and Indoor Markets. We love to see your well-behaved pets!
Code of Conduct for Pets
Pets are permitted at both Outdoor Markets and the Lansdowne Market inside the Aberdeen Pavilion.
Please keep these rules in mind when you bring your companions along with you:
1. Keep your pets under control at all times, out of vendor stalls, and away from all products and items for sale.
2. All pets need to be kept on a short leash and at your side at all times.
3. Accidents happen, and you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
4. Remember that not all patrons want to touch your pet. Please respect personal space when visiting with your pets.
5. Lack of control, aggression, or antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated at the market. You will be asked to leave with your pet if necessary to keep our markets safe.