The Winter Market features 50+ artisans and farmers, who produce their edible goods and intricate crafts within a 100-km distance from the City of Ottawa. The market showcases the best of this region, with many agricultural, craft, baked goods, personal care products, and prepared food artisans in attendance. Each of our market vendors is committed to providing the freshest local products the season has to offer, including grocery staples such as fruits and vegetables, eggs, fresh bread, dairy, meat, marinades, and preserves!
The 2021 Outdoor Summer Market Season launches in Lansdowne Park’s Casino Lac Leamy Plaza on Sunday, May 2, with summer operating hours of 9:00 am – 3:00 pm every Sunday!
Market staff have been working closely with public health officials to create protocols to help make our markets the safest source of fresh, local food possible while we strive to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Ottawa. For the latest guidelines, recommendations and updates from Ottawa Public Health pleaseÂ click here.Prior to visiting the Winter Market, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 safety measures.
These measures include:
- Mandatory mask use inside the Aberdeen Pavilion, at all times.
- No pets permitted inside the market, only service animals.
- Limiting customer numbers within the market at any given time.
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance and exit doors.
- All food is take-out only. No eating or drinking within the market.
- Sanitizing surfaces and tables frequently.
- No sampling of products.
- No seating areas, until further notice.
- Ample space between vendor stalls.
- No musicians or buskers.
We ask that customers please respect these measures as they are designed to give you the safest shopping experience possible.
We also ask that you please:
- Stay home if you are sick, or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Shop one person per household, whenever possible.
- Maintain 2 meters distance between yourself and others at all times.